Witness to Love Training
Witness to Love is a model of marriage formation integrating modern principles of psychology and virtues to help couples facilitate an authentic dialogue about their relationship with the assistance of their chosen mentor couple. It better helps parishes to renew marriage preparation using the catechumenal model Pope Francis has encouraged in the Church. The Witness to Love training is part of a larger effort to better equip parishes to be missional communities.
Details of training
- Date: Friday, September 29, 2023
- Time: 9:00-3:00pm
- Where: Archdiocese of Omaha Chancery, 2222 N. 111th St. Omaha, NE 68164
- Cost: $75 per couple
- Includes: coffee, continental breakfast, lunch and snacks
- Scholarships: available upon request
- Registration: Witness to Love Training
Who should come to the training?
- Pastors and Associate Pastors who want to renew marriage preparation in the parish
- Marriage Preparation Coordinators
- Additional couples
- Those who will meet with the engaged couples chosen mentor couples and assist the Marriage Preparation Coordinator.
What is included in the training?
- An in-depth leader formation
- Why a marriage catechumenate in the Church is necessary
- How Witness to Love works
- Who is involved in Witness to Love
- What is necessary to get Witness to Love started at the parish level
For more information about Witness to Love, go to https://witnesstolove.org/