Tuition & Registration
Tuition is based on a nine-month school year. It may be paid for the entire year or one monthly payment may be made at registration with the remaining eight months’ payments made through automatic electronic transfer. Band tuition is not prorated on a weekly or per lesson basis, but when considering the weekly costs of private lessons, Music in Catholic Schools (MCS) is a bargain! Students are expected to participate for a minimum of one semester, and parents are obligated to pay for a minimum of one semester (one-half of a school year) of tuition for band classes.
Tuition paid to MCS does NOT Supply Band Instruments! Some tuition assistance is available for students with financial need. Please contact the MCS office for more information.
- Annual Cost – $720
- Monthly ACH (electronic bank withdrawals) – $80
- Annual Cost – $1125
- Monthly ACH (electronic bank withdrawals) – $125
Single Student for those who qualify for Reduced Lunch
- Annual Cost – $360
- Monthly ACH (electronic bank withdrawals) – $40
Single Student for those who qualify for Free Lunch
- Annual Cost – $270
- Monthly ACH (electronic bank withdrawals) – $30
Complete the Tuition and Registration form and return to your child’s instructor.
- Learn more about the available tuition assistance to see if your child is eligible.
- Apply for tuition assistance.
- Review the available scholarships through MCS.