Established in 1996, the Archdiocese of Omaha Heritage Society offers a unique opportunity for families and individuals who wish their giving to transcend their own lifetimes. This is a special way to recognize living individuals who have made provision in their estate plans for the Archdiocese of Omaha or a Parish within the Archdiocese.
Eligibility For Membership
Each individual or family who leaves a planned gift or bequest to the Archdiocese of Omaha or one of its Parishes is eligible for membership in the Heritage Society.
Benefits Of Membership
Upon notification of a planned gift or future bequest to the Archdiocese or Parish, a glass memento is presented to the individual or family.
- Individual or family names are inscribed in the Heritage Society Memory Book
- Members are remembered at a Mass twelve times throughout the year
- Member names are published each year in the Office of Stewardship, Planning & Development Annual Report
Potential Gift Opportunities
Individuals and families who have included the Archdiocese in their estate plans support:
- Seminary Trust Fund
- Priests’ Continuing Education
- Priests’ Retirement
- Archdiocesan Catholic Schools
- Social Outreach Ministries
- Lay Ministry Formation Programs
- Youth and Young Adult Programs
- Deacon Formation Fund
- Winter 2018 (PDF)
- Fall 2016 (PDF)
- Spring 2016 (PDF)
- Winter 2015 (PDF)
- Fall 2013 (PDF)
- Fall 2012 (PDF)