“It was in order to seek this King that they had set off on their journey: deep within themselves they felt prompted to go in search of the true justice that can only come from God, and they wanted to serve this King, to fall prostrate at his feet and so play their part in the renewal of the world.”
– Pope Benedict XVI, speaking of the journey of the Wise Men to find the child Jesus (Vigil with Youth at Marienfeld area, World Youth Day address, Aug. 20, 2005)
Here you will find information about all upcoming and ongoing young adult ministry events throughout the Archdiocese of Omaha. These events generally appeal to single, married, widowed, or divorced individuals in their 20’s and 30’s.
- Ablaze Worship
- Eucharistic Adoration
- Holy Hour for Life at St. Thomas More
Community Service Groups
- Young Adult Community Service Group
- St. Gerald – Co-Ed Young Adult Bible Study
- Young Adult Married Couples’ Bible Study
- St. Leo Women’s Lectionary-Based Bible Study
- Ultimate Frisbee
Contact us at email@example.com.