November 16-18, 2017 in Indianapolis, IN
The National Catholic Youth Conference is an exciting, biennial three-day experience of prayer, community, and empowerment for Catholic teenagers and their adult chaperones. The schedule includes keynote addresses and workshop sessions addressing a wide variety of topics. There are also opportunities for liturgy, reconciliation, prayer and worship, recreation and special activities such as concerts, exhibits, and the interactive thematic park.
Official National Catholic Youth Conference Resources
Who can go?
High school freshmen through seniors for the 2017-2018 school year are eligible to attend NCYC. All registrations must be facilitated by a parish or school youth minister, pastor, or volunteer serving as the designated group leader.
Group Leader Information
Group Leader Packet (PDF)
- Cost Breakdown
- Archdiocese of Omaha Payment Information and Schedule
- Reimbursement Policy & Fees
- Chaperone Information
- Due dates for payments, registration, and all forms
- Additional information about forms and scholarships
Please check back as forms have not been posted by the NFCYM as of 2/17/2017.
Due dates and additional information for forms found in the Group Leader Packet.
- NCYC Scholarship Application (PDF)
- Room Assignment Request – updated 1/28/2015 (PDF)
- Archdiocese of Omaha Scholarship Application (PDF)
- Archdiocese of Omaha Medical Form (PDF)
- NCYC Youth Code of Conduct (PDF)
- NCYC Youth Release & Liability Form (Notary NOT Required) (PDF)
- NCYC Adult Code of Conduct (PDF)
- NCYC Adult Release & Liability Form (Notary NOT Required) (PDF)
- T-shirt Request Form (PDF)